السبت، 1 مايو 2010

yes iam MUSLIM!!!1



Yes I AM Muslim!


And yes, I AM proud!


No, I was not born with Hijab attached to my head.


And yes, I have hair and ears under my Hijab.


And GUESS what?!!.. I have hair covering my head.


AND ..Yes, some people can see me without Hijab including my father and my brother also my husband… Duh!!! Sure I can see myself without it :@


No I do not wear Hijab while I am taking a shower!


I also do not hide an appatchi in my hand bag while going to collage…


My Hijab reflects what is inside and I do not wear because it is fashionable.


And yes, I've been created with a smiling option. In fact, I am ordered to smile in people's face because it is Sunnah!!!.


Yes I am Muslim yet I can vote, learn, study and make my own decisions; actually, I am ordered to do that too.


Oh yes, I do not hide any thing strange under my Hijab; I do not have 8 legs or anything like that.


Yes I am BPP (beautiful practical and proud)


Yes Islam gave me the dignity and right to live happily an independently; it gave me the power and the ability to choose.


And I can also marry the one I love.


Ouch!! Btw we marry averagely at the age of 20 not 9.


I can go to work as I can go to war


I am Muslim and my Islam orders me not to judge people with no knowledge


{ وَلَا تَقْفُ مَا لَيْسَ لَكَ بِهِ عِلْمٌ إِنَّ السَّمْعَ وَالْبَصَرَ وَالْفُؤَادَ كُلُّ أُولَئِكَ كَانَ عَنْهُ مَسْئُولًا } [الإسراء: 36]


....ولا ترمون الناس بالباطل وانتم لا تعلمون


2 التعليقات:

Maryama Qandil يقول...

eno,,,u know this word how we say it
awyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa b2222222222a

tslmi ya bnt be-dafayeeeeeeer
:)

بنت بضفاير يقول...

yeah,,, i know it rema:)
happy you like it maryoom
تسلميلي يا حبيبتي:)